Friday, May 2, 2014

My thoughts have definitely changed during the course of this class.  I have learned so much that I can use in my personal life and professional life.  My favorite part of this class was the module with productivity.  I am always for searching for ways to be more productive and ways for my students to be more productive.  I did find myself a bit envious at times of my classmates that teach secondary students.  With my students being 6 and 7 sometimes it is complicated to explain how to utilize certain apps.  I will say, however, that my students surprise me more and more every day with what they are capable of.   Sometimes I even find myself learning from them!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this class and have taken away so much.  It is great to “take a look” into other teacher classrooms and see how they have utilized technology.   I have so many ideas I want to integrate next year.   I thought all of topics were appropriate and unfolded at a great pace.  I was able to read all of my colleagues post and explore the apps that were interesting to me.  At times I felt overwhelmed by the information that was being shared.  Every app I read about, I was sure I needed to download and try.  I realized this was not possible, but did make a plan to use the apps that would enhance my instruction and the ability to plan meaningful instruction.  Thank you for the opportunities!  

No comments:

Post a Comment